Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back from the Holidays

Hello everyone, it has been a while. First things first the hole in the wall was patched up and it hard to notice any difference. Now back to where I have been and why it hasn't been blogging. We just returned back to Los Angeles from Colorado where we spent the holidays. It was wonderful to be home and see everyone. we barely missed snow in Las Vegas, and arrived for the nicest weather Denver has had in a while. Although Adders still thought it was too cold. So let me show you what I've been doing starting at Christmas lunch at Mom and Dads.

My Nephew Tyler
and Austin

And my Brother and I

Us with Mom

Dad and the boys
Austins getting in touch with his art side
Tyler.... well i don't know what he is doing, but he is cute
on New Years Eve we through a small party with friends, but what is everyone looking at?Oh that's what they are looking at. here's Kyle and Dad jamming before we headed home This is the ice on inside window on the driving home through the mountains.


And here is to leaving Colorado




Oh and Adders is back in LA too but this time with what he thinks was his Christmas present. Our Space heater for chilly mornings. Also known as Adders new best friend.



and there's Us too

I want to extend special thanks to Kyles parents (two of the most amazing people I will ever meet). For everything, the comfortable bed to sleep in, a beautiful Christmas and opening your hearts to me. oh and having Kyle.
Also A huge Thank you to Mom and Dad (Jim) it was so great to spend time with you and it makes me realize how much I miss you guys. Christmas lunch was the best so far and it was good to hear that guitar again.
It was a great time so for all of you Happy Holidays and may the New Year be a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aunt Rachel... we miss you!! thank you soooo much for the awesome book!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! and these pics of the family are too cute, it makes me miss yall so much!! i am in love with the last pics of you and kyle... so freakin cute!! love you