Friday, November 14, 2008

To the Library!

Finding things to do... Yesterday we went to the Downtown LA Library. It has 4 below ground levels and 4 above and is one of the largest in the nation. Although worth checking out I wish the Photography section wasn't so weak. Getting there was another adventure, by Metro (Subway). Getting on is based mostly on the honor system and like the rumor has it the Metro here in LA unlike New York isn't very efficient. But hey it was worth a shot.


In other news Adders is back to normal weight and continues to eat his way back to health and then some. I am currently looking for work at Equipment rental houses, to become better educated on the newest gear. And Kyle put up his mini Christmas tree (pictures coming soon), I have yet to put mine up but it's still early. Oh and I hear it may have snowed in Denver?? let me know.


No comments: